Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My mod application..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie

Katie

My mod application.. Empty
PostSubject: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 am

Ingame username:Katie
Date Joined:3 weeks ago.
Player Reputation Points:Check the side.
Staff Reputation Points: Check the side.
Why you should be staff?(Add advertisement/video links you've made of the server if none just a explanation):I should be staff because i have had my own 317 server and am currently co-owner on a server i play on.
Who would recommend you to be staff?Tbh, you.
Have you had staff Experience in any other other servers? if so how many and what was the average player amount(Do not say the name because We really couldn't care less about the name.):Read Why should you be staff.
Any extra Information that you believe to be important/helpful toward getting your application accepted:Well.. *cough* I am sexy <3

Meh, if i don't get it, i'm fine, it's only a staff spot after all <3

Katiee<3
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Sorry to say this but atm the staff spots are currently closed atm we need more players

ACCEPTED
but still we need more spots open Razz
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 pm

u have a spot open.. im demoted remember.? so congratz
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 pm

takodaes wrote:
u have a spot open.. im demoted remember.? so congratz
no your not. stop acting like tht.. your not a dumbass your a good mod your always here for most of us :S
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 pm

lmfao!! coming from the person that demoted me.. dont worry started a new acct so i wont be on in no more:) starting frest.
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 pm

takodaes wrote:
lmfao!! coming from the person that demoted me.. dont worry started a new acct so i wont be on in no more:) starting frest.
I NEVER DEMOTEED u. DAN DID CUZ U WONT STOP ACTING LIKE A STRAIGHT UP ASS. CALM DOWN FOR DAMN SAKE... NEVER SAID THT TO ANY WOMEN BUT I DID NOW.
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Big_Bear wrote:
takodaes wrote:
I NEVER DEMOTEED u. DAN DID CUZ U WONT STOP ACTING LIKE A STRAIGHT UP ASS. CALM DOWN FOR DAMN SAKE... NEVER SAID THT TO ANY WOMEN BUT I DID NOW.

bear i still love you Smile its fine... idc anymore.. just a staff spot... bosnian deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:45 pm

takodaes wrote:
Big_Bear wrote:
takodaes wrote:

bear i still love you Smile its fine... idc anymore.. just a staff spot... bosnian deserves it.
u still gettin me the acc :[
:S
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Uhh,,,, Whens the server on? Because the client isn't working for me.. Neither is the webclient.
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Katie wrote:
Uhh,,,, Whens the server on? Because the client isn't working for me.. Neither is the webclient.

its on now...
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Katie wrote:

u have winrar and stuff it shud work.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

"Connecting to update server" No it isn't Sad
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 pm

Katie wrote:

ur computer is at fault:P No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Katie wrote:
got teamviewer?
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 pm

++ Umm, I don't even know if i have the right one downloaded, meh i'll re-download it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Katie wrote:
++ Umm, I don't even know if i have the right one downloaded, meh i'll re-download it Very Happy

uhh try downloading world 2, world 1 is down
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Katie wrote:

good Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm

When i log on, do i automatically recieve the moderator spot or does it have to be approved by Kevin?
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 pm

Katie wrote:
When i log on, do i automatically recieve the moderator spot or does it have to be approved by Kevin?
kevins not owner roflmaodude1 is lol
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

You know what i mean, does it have to be approved by the owner or do i automatically get it from you?
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Katie wrote:
You know what i mean, does it have to be approved by the owner or do i automatically get it from you?

owner approval Razz
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Right, but you've said i'm accepted, yet it has to be approved by the Owner? I may not get this mod spot afterall then.. Because the owner will most proabably say no..
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Katie wrote:
Right, but you've said i'm accepted, yet it has to be approved by the Owner? I may not get this mod spot afterall then.. Because the owner will most proabably say no..

nah owner approves women all the time but we just have to wat for more ppl to join, shudnt be too long id say Razz
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Okaaay, Btw i got one question, are you Elmo Power of a different server called Frissonscape? Your msn is that lol..
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Katie wrote:
Okaaay, Btw i got one question, are you Elmo Power of a different server called Frissonscape? Your msn is that lol..
lol no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mod application..   My mod application.. Empty

Back to top Go down

My mod application..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next