Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application Format World 2.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
musicmasta

Staff Application Format World 2. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Format World 2.   Staff Application Format World 2. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Ingame username:
Player Reputation Points:
Staff Reputation Points
Why you should be staff?(Add advertisement/video links you've made of the server if none just a explanation):
Who would recommend you to be staff?
Have you had staff Experience in any other other servers? if so how many and what was the average player amount(Do not say the name because We really couldn't care less about the name.):
Any extra Information that you believe to be important/helpful toward getting your application accepted:

P.S. Using proper grammar and correct spelling will really help your application because it shows atleast some state of maturity.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Format World 2.   Staff Application Format World 2. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Ingame username:Katie
Date Joined:3 weeks ago.
Player Reputation Points:Check the side.
Staff Reputation Points: Check the side.
Why you should be staff?(Add advertisement/video links you've made of the server if none just a explanation):I should be staff because i have had my own 317 server and am currently co-owner on a server i play on.
Who would recommend you to be staff?Tbh, you.
Have you had staff Experience in any other other servers? if so how many and what was the average player amount(Do not say the name because We really couldn't care less about the name.):Read Why should you be staff.
Any extra Information that you believe to be important/helpful toward getting your application accepted:Well.. *cough* I am sexy <3
Back to top Go down
calle

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Format World 2.   Staff Application Format World 2. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Lol Katie Nice Apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Format World 2.   Staff Application Format World 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Format World 2.
Page 1 of 1