Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bosnian's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bosnian

bosnian

Bosnian's Application Empty
PostSubject: Bosnian's Application   Bosnian's Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Ingame username: Bosnian
Date Joined:2010-12-21
Player Reputation Points: 5
Staff Reputation Points: 5
Why you should be staff?(Add advertisement/video links you've made of the server if none just a explanation): I am a very generous person, i like to be helpful. I have currently created a video to show my love to this server.
Who would recommend you to be staff? Ez or Tako
Have you had staff Experience in any other other servers? if so how many and what was the average player amount(Do not say the name because We really couldn't care less about the name.): i have been in many servers. I can't remember the name
Any extra Information that you believe to be important/helpful toward getting your application accepted: In real life I work, and yet i stick with runelite monitoring the enviroment around me. Im helpful, and generous. Im always happy, and im unique person. I have many strengths, in such i can show off.

Thanks, for taking the time to read this. Shout to tako, for being good player and pwning my ass in fun pk Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bosniankid52
takodaes

Bosnian's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosnian's Application   Bosnian's Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 pm

bosnian wrote:
Ingame username: Bosnian
Date Joined:2010-12-21
Player Reputation Points: 5
Staff Reputation Points: 5
Why you should be staff?(Add advertisement/video links you've made of the server if none just a explanation): I am a very generous person, i like to be helpful. I have currently created a video to show my love to this server.
Who would recommend you to be staff? Ez or Tako
Have you had staff Experience in any other other servers? if so how many and what was the average player amount(Do not say the name because We really couldn't care less about the name.): i have been in many servers. I can't remember the name
Any extra Information that you believe to be important/helpful toward getting your application accepted: In real life I work, and yet i stick with runelite monitoring the enviroment around me. Im helpful, and generous. Im always happy, and im unique person. I have many strengths, in such i can show off.

Thanks, for taking the time to read this. Shout to tako, for being good player and pwning my ass in fun pk Smile

should work:) good luck to you bos ur a great player:) hope to be able to share staffzone with you
Back to top Go down

Bosnian's Application
Page 1 of 1