Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanes Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters

Would you Like Kane to be a Mod in world 2?
Yes
Kanes Staff Application Empty21%Kanes Staff Application Empty
 21% [ 3 ]
No
Kanes Staff Application Empty14%Kanes Staff Application Empty
 14% [ 2 ]
Hell Yes!
Kanes Staff Application Empty36%Kanes Staff Application Empty
 36% [ 5 ]
Hell No!
Kanes Staff Application Empty29%Kanes Staff Application Empty
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Kane

Kane

Kanes Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Kanes Staff Application   Kanes Staff Application EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm

InGame Name: Kane
World: 2
Player reps:20
Staff reps:15
Comments: HERE TO HELP ANYONE AND EVERYONE! Im loyal and honest; I do what im told, And I will do everything to keep this server running smoothly and grow; face it, this server is going to grow huge!!! best server I've ever played, Ive owned servers, being CO's Admins' and Mods' and server support'. Please Choose me Kane, As your next Moderator

-Kane
Back to top Go down
http://runelite.tk
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Staff Application   Kanes Staff Application EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 pm

might as well be closed cuz..... UR ALREDY MOD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Staff Application   Kanes Staff Application EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Big_Bear wrote:
i take that back this is closed and you been ip banned, and you kept cryign about it for over this whole week, be quiet your not getting back on and your the 2nd most hated kid probably in thsi game along with typo. dont ever try to do anything this stupid again. ...
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Staff Application   Kanes Staff Application EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 am

Big_Bear wrote:
Big_Bear wrote:
i take that back this is closed and you been ip banned, and you kept cryign about it for over this whole week, be quiet your not getting back on and your the 2nd most hated kid probably in thsi game along with typo. dont ever try to do anything this stupid again. ...

Last I checked you don't run anything here.
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Staff Application   Kanes Staff Application EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Kevin wrote:
Big_Bear wrote:
Big_Bear wrote:

really kevin? you better be on the sure side becuase you dont even know who the hell you talk to son..
the last time i checked was.. i.. sir.. am part of this server for 2.80 years. and this is going to be a declined thread because hes a fucking lunatic.
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Staff Application   Kanes Staff Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 am

Big_Bear wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Big_Bear wrote:
Big_Bear wrote:

really kevin? you better be on the sure side becuase you dont even know who the hell you talk to son..
the last time i checked was.. i.. sir.. am part of this server for 2.80 years. and this is going to be a declined thread because hes a fucking lunatic.

lmao goo Bear;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanes Staff Application   Kanes Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanes Staff Application
Page 1 of 1