Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea's for world 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toverkol6

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 am

I have some idea's for world 1:

- Make a Staffzone! I guess you guys know the Falador Party room? Well... There are stairs there. And upstairs there, make THAT the staffzone! Very Happy

- Donator zone! Same as Staffzone, but the Falador Party room will be the donator zone. Upstairs staffzone, downstairs Donator zone.

- There are players from all over the world I guess. Why not have some mods with another first language then English. Something like this:
- Toverkol6: Dutch
- Kevin: English.
Then can people ask questions in their own language.

Sorry, my English isnt my first language, so it isn't perfect.

Cyaa,
Toverkol6
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 pm

You speak English better than most first-language speaking people! Haha, you're English is great. Now that I'm on Christmas break I will be coding a lot more and you will see updates.
Back to top Go down
pure99

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 pm

I have some ideas for world 1 since thats the one iusally play. I think you should have to buy your armor and stuff in stead of spawning items. Put in rock crab portal so people should have to level up instead of pushing a button and getting master. The pk points are just right. Phats and santa hat should be a donation items. Vote for stuff.

These are my ideas if thats alright Smile
Back to top Go down
Toverkol6

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Pure99, the suggestions of you ARE world 2 Wink
Back to top Go down
pure99

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes but it is alot better . If world 1 would be like that it would be great . because its a client. the pk points are just right not crazy. and it doesnt lag as much as world 2:) .World 1 there is no point of playing it like how it is now if you can spawn like everything . lol but this is my opioion:P More people would play it if you make the slight changes . and good stuff should drop out of bork when you beat him because itsso hard to beat him lmao .
Back to top Go down
Toverkol6

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Its hard to beat Bork cause he must drop pk point stuff.
Back to top Go down
pure99

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:49 pm

welll i beat him and i didnt get anything?Razz
Back to top Go down
Toverkol6

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Thats a known bug Wink
Back to top Go down
pure99

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Ok , thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea's for world 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for world 1   Idea's for world 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea's for world 1
Page 1 of 1