Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny|Elve

Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs Empty
PostSubject: Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs   Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 am

Didn't really know were to post this but w/e.

Hi im Danny|Elve i was a Admin/Mod on the old iScape created by Kevin+Classical, very enjoyable server i wass directed here by a friend only to find kevin ALSO here. So hey kev hit me up on chat sometime.

I hope to get back into the habit of playing PServs as much as i did before.

|::..Danny|Elve..:Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs   Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Yo whats the new vent info??
Back to top Go down
Danny|Elve

PostSubject: Re: Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs   Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:04 am

i Have no idea kevin lol i've been inactive from real rs as from iscape/alike for the past 4/5 months, come into the old if you get time we can chat for a bit.

Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs   Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:47 am

sorry haven't been on much. do you have msn? we're on completely different time zones so it's hard to catch ya.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs   Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 am

Hey have you heard from Zac recently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs   Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup im back and ready to own more n3wbs
Page 1 of 1