Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Please register to our site to have more privileges such as using the webclient, posting privileges, and much much more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

takodaes's mod apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
takodaes

takodaes's mod apply Empty
PostSubject: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Ingame username:Takodaes
Date Joined: oh wow.. awhile ago
Player Reputation Points:uhh like 3?
Staff Reputation Points none
Why you should be staff?(Add advertisement/video links you've made of the server if none just a explanation): well if u ask anyone from Lost revo and Phroobscape they will say i disrupt their server alot :PP hehe
Who would recommend you to be staff? Pker kid
Have you had staff Experience in any other other servers? if so how many and what was the average player amount(Do not say the name because We really couldn't care less about the name.): Lost-revo, im co owner on it atm.
Any extra Information that you believe to be important/helpful toward getting your application accepted: uh, i have had 3 years exp. i am currently a co owner, and was co on vietnamftw. im very talkative:P and like to help people

Thanks bear and dan Smile)

Last edited by takodaes on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toverkol6

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 am

What world?
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Toverkol6 wrote:
What world?

which ever one i can get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big_Bear

Big_Bear

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 pm

takodaes wrote:
Why you should be staff?(Add advertisement/video links you've made of the server if none just a explanation): well if u ask anyone from Lost revo and Phroobscape they will say i disrupt their server alot :PP hehe
Have you had staff Experience in any other other servers? if so how many and what was the average player amount(Do not say the name because We really couldn't care less about the name.): Lost-revo, im co owner on it atm.
Any extra Information that you believe to be important/helpful toward getting your application accepted: uh, i have had 3 years exp. i am currently a co owner, and was co on vietnamftw. im very talkative:P and like to help people

Not a bad application but the next time you post an application please post a poll that has a yes or no on it please but anyway this should be accepted for the time being and hopefully well see what happens Razz
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Big_Bear wrote:
takodaes wrote:

Not a bad application but the next time you post an application please post a poll that has a yes or no on it please but anyway this should be accepted for the time being and hopefully well see what happens Razz
ohh yes sir:P
Back to top Go down
musicmasta

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Polls are useless bear and you need 15 player rep and staff rep >.< well in this section atleast <.<
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

musicmasta wrote:
Polls are useless bear and you need 15 player rep and staff rep >.< well in this section atleast <.<

-.- impossible to get staff rep.. and u know it.. u said i would get rep when i became super donator ;P
Back to top Go down
musicmasta

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i said id give u some Razz
Back to top Go down
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 pm

musicmasta wrote:
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i said id give u some Razz

u still havent..Sad
Back to top Go down
bosnian

bosnian

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Congrtz Tako, you offical diserve (i didn't spell right) mod. Have A good time! and remember, rape if neeeded
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bosniankid52
takodaes

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 pm

bosnian wrote:
Congrtz Tako, you offical diserve (i didn't spell right) mod. Have A good time! and remember, rape if neeeded

thank you bos Smile ur a real kind person
Back to top Go down
Toverkol6

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 am

I think I want you as a member of the staff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: takodaes's mod apply   takodaes's mod apply Empty

Back to top Go down

takodaes's mod apply
Page 1 of 1